Mistress Misha Goldy I want to deepen your addiction to me. I want you
to go deeper into submission and truly lose yourself today. I made you
the loser that you are today and I love it. It feels so good to
worship me. From the moment your very first clip downloaded I have
slowly taken control of your mind. Did you really consider that after
all these videos you would be totally in love with me and that
worshiping me every day was a ritual to you. Official Site Twitter
Relationship status: Taken Interested in: Guys and Girls Gender:
Female Birth Place: United States of America Height: 5' 7" (170cm)
Ethnicity: White Hair Color: Black Fake : Yes Tattoos: Yes Piercings:
Yes Video Views: 830,297 Profile Views: 310,880 Videos Watched: 225
to go deeper into submission and truly lose yourself today. I made you
the loser that you are today and I love it. It feels so good to
worship me. From the moment your very first clip downloaded I have
slowly taken control of your mind. Did you really consider that after
all these videos you would be totally in love with me and that
worshiping me every day was a ritual to you. Official Site Twitter
Relationship status: Taken Interested in: Guys and Girls Gender:
Female Birth Place: United States of America Height: 5' 7" (170cm)
Ethnicity: White Hair Color: Black Fake : Yes Tattoos: Yes Piercings:
Yes Video Views: 830,297 Profile Views: 310,880 Videos Watched: 225
Share this
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
Join us for free and get valuable content delivered right through your inbox.